Q. Do I need to make an appointment to use Special Collections?
You don't have to make an appointment but, as a lot of our collections are held in storage, these need to be requested in advance.
- Items in the small reference collection in the Reading Room - no advance notice needed.
- The microform collection - no notice needed.
- Early printed books collection - half a day’s notice.
- Manuscript material - 1 day’s notice.
- Any other material - half a day's notice.
To request material, email firstname.lastname@example.org with: author, title, call number of the item and when you need it.