Q. I am a UCC undergraduate and would like to visit another Irish university, what do I do?



UCC undergraduates need a Letter of Introduction to visit other Irish universities. Fill out the Letter of Introduction application form below and submit it. 

TIP: It is a good idea to contact the library you wish to visit in advance to make sure you can visit and that the material you wish to consult will be available.


  • Last Updated Apr 16, 2018
  • Views 21
  • Answered By Anne O'Callaghan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Question not answered?

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.