Q. What Terms & Conditions apply to use of the Library Studio?
- A minimum of two people must be present in the room during the booked period, for health and safety reasons.
- Respect your booking time and leave the room when your time is up.
- Keep the door closed and the Recording light illuminated, when you are in the room.
- Do not adjust settings on any of the equipment in the room.
- Leave bags in storage bays provided and hang up garments on the coat rack.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Library Studio.
- Take any rubbish and recycling with you.
- Library Archive staff may need to access room B08b, within the Library Studio. Please allow them access as soon as is convenient.
If you need technical support please contact email@example.com