Q. Can I make copies of records in Archives?



You can bring your own camera (no flash photography), smart phone or tablet to take images of material, as permitted under Copyright Law, for private study.

A self-service overhead scanner is available to researchers in Special Collections & Archives. Researchers are advised to bring their own USB key to save images. Please note some archival documents are outsize and cannot be captured by the scanner. In these cases it is advised to use personal cameras. 

 You will have to complete a “Reprographic Application” form for each item copied. Staff can explain this process on the day of your visit.

  • Last Updated Nov 08, 2018
  • Views 25
  • Answered By Anne O'Callaghan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Question not answered?

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.