Q. I am a visiting scholar, can I use the library?


Staff from other Universities in the Republic of Ireland can apply for access to UCC Library through the ALCID or SCONUL Access Schemes.

Staff and Postgraduate students from UK universities can apply for access through the SCONUL Access Scheme.

Apply for an ALCID and SCONUL card through your home library.

Once approved by your home Library you must apply for membership of UCC Library.

Please contact the Library Services Desk in advance of your first visit to be made aware of any local arrangements or restrictions.



  • Last Updated Nov 09, 2018
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Teresa O'Driscoll

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Question not answered?

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.