Q. How can I get an article/book that UCC Library does not have?
UCC Library can source material for Library Account holders from other libraries through our Inter Library Loan (ILL) service. Make your request online on the ILL homepage.
- Go to the ILL homepage and register to use the service.
- Click on the link for Clioweb and give as many details about the book/article as possible.
- Submit the application.
- Print the confirmation email you receive, sign it and take it to the Library & IT Desk in the Library with payment (see below).
- Generally you receive an article within 48 hours and a book within 2 weeks.
- The loan period for books is usually 3-4 weeks.
- Some books and all theses are for Library Use Only.
NOTE: Postgraduate Students and Staff may have access to ILL Tokens through their Department. Check with the Department secretary.