Q. I can't remember my library PIN, what do I do?
- Only Staff and External Readers need to use a Library PIN to access their Library Account.
- Go to Create a Library PIN and click Forgot your PIN
- Put in your name and staff / external reader borrower number.
- A link will be sent to the email on your library account.
- Follow the instructions to create a new PIN.
- You can also contact the Library Services Desk and ask to have your PIN deleted, allowing you to create a new one.
- Students can access their Library Account using their @umail.ucc.ie email and Student IT password to login.