Q. The book I want is in the Store, how do I get it?
Older or rarely-used books may be in the Library Store. If you want a book that is in the Store, you must request it.
- When you have looked up the title in the Catalogue, click on the Request button above the book record details.
- Log in to your Library Account to request the book.
- If you need a journal from store, request this at the Library Services Desk, ground floor.
- You get an email when the book/journal is available (usually within 24 hours)
- Books are on the Holdshelf in the High Demand room
- Journals are at the Library & IT Desk
TIP: It may be better to use a more up-to-date edition of the book that is in the library.