Q. I returned a library book, why is it still on my library account?
If you do not return a book you borrowed through the Returns Unit or at the Library Services Desk, it stays on your Library Account and fines build up.
This can happen if:
- you do not return books one at a time
- you return a book directly to the shelf
- you leave a book on a desk in the library
- you give the book to a friend and s/he does not return it
- you return a similar book, not the one you think.
TIP: Try to locate the book and return it properly or contact the Library Services Desk for help.