- In UCC Library students and staff can borrow equipment items such as VR headsets, presentation and conference tools, cameras, recorders etc.
- The equipment guide below contains a complete listing of available items as well as information on loan periods and policies.
- All equipment is provided as a shared resource for the support of learning and teaching.
- Reserve the equipment you want and borrow items from the Library Services Desk on Q Floor in Boole Library.
- You are responsible for equipment you borrow. Do not leave equipment unattended at any time.
- Equipment is not transferrable so do not share equipment with anyone.
- All equipment must be returned to the Library Services Desk by the user who checked it out.
- If any issues arise while you are using equipment, please bring it to the attention of library staff immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this helpful?