Q. I am a new staff member but do not have a staff card yet, how can I borrow library books?
- Fill out the Library Registration form so that we can set up a library account for you to check out books.
- Get a letter from HR confirming that you a staff member.
- When you come to the library, present the letter to security staff at the entrance and log your details (for contact tracing purposes only).
- You can browse the shelves for books; you will have to call to the Library Services Desk to check out the books. It is open Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 12:00 and 15:00 - 16:00. The self issue machines can only be used with a student/staff card.
- You can also request books using our Click & Collect service. When you have received notification that the books are ready, call to the library during the desk hours above. Collect the books from the Click & Collect collection point just inside the entrance on the left and bring them to the desk to check out.
To access online resources, go directly to the database or journal from the library homepage https://libguides.ucc.ie/library and log in with your UCC email and password.