Q. Is there a way to request books without having to browse the shelves?
- Yes, Click & Collect is a new service from UCC Library.
- Click & Collect allows you to place online requests for print books held in the library.
- Submit a request (see link below) and we will have your books ready for collection.
- Please note that you must log in with your UCC credentials.
- All items which can currently be borrowed from UCC Library's general collections can be requested, including items in the store.
- Please check the UCC Library catalogue to see if the book you require is available in the library.
- You cannot request an item which is currently checked out.
- Items which are located in the High Demand Collection cannot be requested but you can use the Scan & Deliver service to request a chapter from High Demand items.
If you have questions or comments about the Click & Collect service please email email@example.com