I need to get a form stamped / a Letter of Attendance, where do I go?



Student Central is where you go for enquiries about admission and academic administration.  You can get forms stamped for Social Welfare, Student Travel Card etc.

You can also get a Letter of Attendance to prove that you are a current UCC student.

Use the UCC Ask link below to ask a question relating to admission or academic administration.


  • Last Updated Jan 15, 2020
  • Views 295
  • Answered By Anne O'Callaghan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Question not answered?

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.