Q. How do I find a hard copy of an exam paper?
- Hard copies of the exam papers are shelved in the middle of the Copying Room on Q floor in the Boole Library.
- The papers for each academic year e.g. 2018-2019 are covered in the same colour and shelved together.
- Semester 1 Winter exams have a W on the spine.
- Semester 2 Summer exams have an S on the spine.
- Autumn exams have an A on the spine.
- The exam papers for each semester are in alphanumerical order of module code e.g. AC1100, AC1102 etc.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) are not made available by the departments.
- Solutions to the exam papers are not available.
- Most exam papers are available online (link below).