- Ensure you have your Student, Staff card or approved access card with you at all times and produce it if requested by a member of Library or Security staff.
- Materials borrowed must be returned to the Library, or renewed, on or before the date due for return.
- Keep noise to a minimum in study areas so as not to disturb other users.
- Keep your phone/mobile device on silent.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is prohibited in the Library Building and in the immediate area outside the Library.
- Beverages allowed but only in sealed travel mugs.
- No hot food allowed in the Library.
- Cold food in sealed containers only when other campus areas are unavailable.
- All rubbish to be removed to ground floor recycling & waste centres.
- Refrain from reserving study spaces in the Library (excluding spaces which may be booked in advance such as group study rooms).
- Co-operate with Library staff if the security alarm sounds.
- Breaching any of these rules can incur a fine of between €30 - €60.
Was this helpful?