Q. What is the European Student Card?


The European Student Card, or ESC, is simply the university’s current Student ID card, with the addition of certain elements to identify it as part of the European Student Card initiative.

In UCC, for academic year 2018/19, this means the addition of the ESC holographic logo on the bottom right of Student ID cards.

You can get a the holographic logo on your card if you call to the Student Records & Exams Office (West Wing 1st floor)  or to the Students' Union Reception, located at 54 College Road.

For more information just follow the link below.

  • Last Updated Nov 21, 2018
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Teresa O'Driscoll

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Question not answered?

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.