Q. Can I convert a document to another medium?
SensusAccess is an automated document conversion service that is available to all UCC staff and students. It allows you to convert your readings into formats that are more useful for you or easier to work with such as MP3 Files, Word files and E-Books.
You can use SensusAccess to convert:
- slides and lecture notes
- scanned PDF documents from Canvas
- downloaded journal articles
- pictures of text captured with your smartphone
- and more
SensusAccess is a great service:
- if you simply want to make your readings available on the go
- if you are having difficulties with printed text
- if you want to experiment with different learning styles (e.g. audio)
- if you need assistance when reading text in a foreign language