Q. Can a member of the public join UCC Library?
- Persons who are not members of UCC Library may be considered for membership.
- Members of the public requiring access for academic research purposes, or with genuine scholarly needs, can apply to use UCC Library as an External Reader.
- This research cannot be for profit or as part of your work.
- Applications for External Reader membership should be made online.
- Applications must be approved before the fee is paid.
- Please Note: External Readers Do Not have access to electronic resources from off campus.