Q. I have lost a library book, what do I do?
- You are responsible for books you have borrowed from the library.
- If you still have the book but are unable to find it, we can renew the book to give you time to look for it. Contact the Library & IT Desk.
- If you are sure it is lost you will have to replace the book. Ask at the Library & IT Desk to get the replacement cost and pay it or
- Source a replacement copy in good condition yourself and take it to the Library & IT desk.
- Do not pay the automatic €60 Replacement at the Fines Kiosk as the book may cost less.
TIP: Make sure you check the shelf in the library in case you left the book in the library without returning it through the Returns Unit.