How do I renew a book?
If you have a standard loan book checked out and you want to keep it for longer you can renew it on or before the due date.
Short loan books (yellow label on spine), DVDs and books that have been reserved by another user cannot be renewed.
You can renew items:
- through your Library Account
- using the self-issue machines, once you have the book with you
- by going to the Library Service Desk (you do not have to have the book with you)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone the Library Services Desk: 021 4902292
Students can renew standard loan books twice.
Staff & Doctoral Postgraduates can renew a book up to 3 times.