Q. What is Endnote?
Endnote is a reference management software package.
- It is used to manage and store journal articles and references.
- It creates citations and bibliographies in any referencing style.
- Endnote is installed on all student and library PCs and is also available online.
- Click on the link below for information about buying and installing Endnote.
- Contact Richard Bradfield, email@example.com about Endnote training.
TIP: EndNote can also be used as a personal database to gather and store citation records from different information sources. This can be useful when you are gathering information on a topic.