Q. How do I print from my laptop?
Print from your laptop using the wireless network.
- In a web browser go to the Uprint page
- Login using your Student IT Account
- Upload the document you wish to print or enter a web address
- Click Next
- Select the Advanced tab for SIT Printing service
- Select Long-sided
- Click on SIT Printing Service
- Your job is now sent and you can release it using your Smartcard at any of the Open Access Printers located in the Library and on campus.
- Your job will remain in the queue for 6 hours as standard.
Was this helpful? 0 0