Q. Can I scan a document in the library?
All the Multi Function Devices (MFDs) in UCC library can be used to scan a document at no cost.
You must use a USB to save the scan, you cannot email it.
- Put your Smartcard into the Card Reader to the right of the MFD.
- Select Workflow Scanning on display.
- Put USB key into port on left of display.
- Place document to scan on the screen (print side down).
- Select USB template.
- Press the green button to scan document.
- Remember to take your USB when you are finished.
Was this helpful? 0 0