Q. How can I get an article/book that UCC Library does not have?
UCC Library can source material for Library Account holders from other libraries through our Inter Library Loan (ILL) service.
Make your request online.
- Go to the ILL homepage and register to use the service.
- Click on the link for Clioweb and give as many details about the book/article as possible.
- Submit the application.
- Print the confirmation email you receive, sign it and take it to the ILL desk in the Library with payment (see below).
- Generally you receive an article within 48 hours and a book within 2 weeks.
- The loan period for books is usually 3-4 weeks.
- Some books and all theses are for Library Use Only.
NOTE: Postgraduate Students and Staff may have access to ILL Tokens through their Department. Check with the Department secretary.