Q. How do I use an eBook?
eBooks are electronic books that you access online.
- Access eBooks through the Library Catalogue. When you search the catalogue, eBooks are clearly displayed
- The catalogue will tell you how many users can access the eBook at one time: usually one, three or unlimited user licence.
- Click on the 'Available online' link.
- If you are accessing an eBook from off campus you will have to log in to your Library Account.
- Most eBooks only allow you to read the book or to download a limited amount of the book.
Was this helpful? 2 0